Friday 12 October 2012

Friday Spell!

Attracting a new friend

You will need:
  • Three brown candles
  • A pen
  • A sheet of paper
Casting the spell:
  • Light the candles.
  • On the sheet of paper, write down the attributes you would like your friend to have.
  • Say each one out loud.
  • Fold the paper in half twice.
  • Light the edge of the folded paper from one of the candles and repeat the words below 

'With heart and mind I do now speak, Bring to me the one I seek. Let this paper be the guide And bring this friend to my side.
Pain and loneliness be no more. Draw a companion to my door. Let not this simple spell coerce Or make my situation worse. As I will, it shall be.' 

  • Let the paper burn out then snuff out the candles.
  • Use these candles only for the same type of spell.
Within the next few weeks, you should meet someone with some or all of the qualities you are searching for. Remember that you have called this person to you, so you have the confidence and the time to explore the relationship properly. Never ever be judgmental about the qualities your new friend possesses that are not ones that you have requested.

No comments:

Post a Comment